AS63297 Peering Information
Our PeeringDB record is here.
Pacific Servers, Inc (PSI) maintains a generally open peering policy and will enter into a settlement-free peering relationship with any organization at any exchange points that the we have in common.
Pacific Server's reasons for peering are not political or financial, but rather quality of service. We believe in providing the best network experience possible for our clients by investing the resources and time into establishing and maintaining quality peering relationships.
- PSI maintains an open peering policy
- PSI expects you to peer at all exchanges points we have in common, and announce consistent routes at each location.
- All peers must operate a staffed 24/7/365 network operations center
- All peers must maintain an up-to-date record at PeeringDB.
- Peers must not advertise third-party or transit routes to PSI that originate from outside of the peer's AS
- Both parties shall respond to network security, denial of service and other abuse issues and escalate and resolve these issues in a timely manner.
Bilateral Peering, Traffic Commitments and Route Servers
- PSI prefers to establish a bilateral peering arrangement whenever possible.
- PSI will peer with Route Servers. Peers must establish direct peering if they exchange more than 100mbps traffic with PSI.
- If your network exchanges significant traffic with PSI and is interested in establishing a PNI arrangement, please contact us with the details and we will be happy to explore this with you.
- Both parties shall monitor the peering session 24/7
- Both parties shall maintain adequate capacity on circuits and proactively upgrade capacity as needed to avoid congestion
- PSI reserves the right to shut down the peering session and/or physical connection for any reason
- PSI will review peering arrangements from time to time, and reserves the right to terminate a peering arrangement at their discretion if any of the above criteria is not met.
- PSI reserves the right to ammend, modify or nullify this policy any any time.
- Either party may temporarily suspend the peering connection for any reason without notice for up to 48 hours.
- Either party may discontinue the peering arrangement with 30 days advance notice.